Concordia University has partnered with the Michigan Language Center (MLC) to offer an intensive ESL program to undergraduate students. MLC offers 6-week sessions to students who are conditionally accepted to Concordia University and need to improve English language skills prior to beginning degree-seeking studies.
- Students live on CUAA’s campus and are transported to MLC for classes
- 5-week sessions
- Small class sizes
- Progress is monitored
- 2-4 hours of homework each evening
- Classes are 20 hours per week
Class Levels Offered
A student may begin studying at the MLC at any of the following levels depending on the result of the placement test.
- Low Beginning
- Advanced Intermediate
Estimated ESL Program Expenses
- Tuition per 5-week session: $1,350
- Books (Approximate Cost) per 5-Week session: $125-$175
- Room and Board at CUAA Campus per semester: $4487.50 (semi-private room)
- Student Fees per Semester: $30 (technology and student organization fees)
All expenses are paid directly to Concordia University Ann Arbor. Tuition costs will change when you complete your ESL courses and start full time academic courses at CUAA.