Just a few simple steps can change the direction of your life. Transferring to CUAA is easy. Follow the process below and contact your admission counselor with any questions.
1. Complete our free application
2. Arrange for your official transcripts to be sent directly to your admission counselor from each college you’ve attended.
3. If you’ve completed less than 30 credits, please send us your high school transcripts and a standardized test score (SAT or ACT).
4. Complete your FAFSA and include our school code: 002247.
1. Once you’ve completed your steps, we’ll review your application, evaluate your unofficial credits completed, and send you a decision letter.
2. If you meet or exceed our entrance requirements you’ll receive a comprehensive acceptance packet outlining many of your next steps.
3. Upon admission to CUAA, your counselor will send your transcripts to the Registrar’s office for an official Transfer Evaluation, detailing the specific program requirements you’ll need to complete before graduation.
4. Students who’ve been admitted and have completed their FAFSA will receive a financial aid package.
5. Most of all, you can expect your counselor to be accessible to answer all of your questions as we help you through the enrollment process.