Class of 1967 50th Reunion
When: May 13-14, 2017
Where: Concordia University Ann Arbor Campus
Includes: Bio Book, Saturday night reception, Sunday morning breakfast and Commencement luncheon. Checks payable to CUAA. RSVP deadline is Wednesday May 3rd.
Invitations and response cards will be sent through the mail in March. Please let us know if you haven’t received your invitation by mid-April.
A special weekend is being planned to honor the Class of 1967’s 50th Reunion on May 13 and 14, 2017.
Saturday, May 13
- 4:00 pm Hospitality and Registration | Manor
- 6:00 pm
- Option 1: Tours of Concordia Ann Arbor Campus | Meet at the Manor
- Option 2: Chapel Service Choir Practice | Chapel
- 7:00 pm Service of Thanksgiving and Praise | Chapel
- 8:00 pm Reminiscing and Sharing | Chapel
- 8:30 pm Reception | Manor first floor *light hors d’oeuvres and bar
Sunday, May 14
- 9:00 am Class of ’67 Recognition Breakfast | Manor Tent *immediately following, there will be a class photo taken on the Manor lawn
- 11:00 am Baccalaureate Service | Chapel *Recognition of the Class of 1967
- 12:00 pm Commencement Luncheon | Manor Tent
If you have any memorabilia, please bring it with you for a display table at the Saturday night reception.
3600 Plymouth Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Please take the time to share your information and stories with us by clicking the link below. Feel free to leave any entry blank if it does not apply to you. All responses will be collected and displayed in a special Bio Book, created for you and your fellow classmates to enjoy, in honor of the Class of 1967’s 50th Anniversary Reunion. Bio book deadline is April 21, 2017!Bio Book Survey