Our mission at the Academic Resource Center (ARC) is to offer you the services, programs, and support you need to grow into independent learners and critical thinkers.
Know your sheep by name; carefully attend to your flocks ~ Prov. 27:23 – The Message
- Tutoring - Click here to learn more.
- Individual and/or group tutoring is available for most subjects. Peer tutors help you master content and develop study strategies to become a successful learner.
- Writing - Click here to learn more.
- Writing consultants help with all aspects of writing, from generating ideas and researching, to organizing, editing, and revising.
- Exam Proctoring - Click here to learn more.
- If you have a documented need for accommodation, the ARC can proctor exams at any mutually agreed upon time and date. We’re also available to proctor make-up exams at designated times if you’ve missed class on Monday - Friday.
Contact Information and Location
To make an appointment with a tutor or writing consultant, please complete our contact form, contact the ARC by email (ARC@cuaa.edu), drop in to see us in person, or call us 734.995.7460. The ARC is located on the first floor of Zimmerman Library.