The ARC is here to help students with a documented need for accommodations by proctoring an exam at any mutually agreed-upon time and date.
Available proctoring times:
- Monday 6-10 PM
- Tuesday 4-7 PM
- Wednesday 3-6 PM
- Thursday 4-7 PM
- Friday 12-5 PM
The ARC can host a maximum of 12 students at a time for make-up testing. If more than six students from the same course need to schedule a make-up exam, the ARC requests that the instructor proctor the exam. If the training & testing or Quiet Study rooms in the ARC are available, you can schedule one (or both) spaces.
Exam Proctoring Procedure
For either an accommodation or a make-up exam, please follow this procedure:
- Instructors should work with the student test-taker to complete the Exam Proctoring Request Form.
- Instructors should take the completed form and exam to Rebecca Bloechle in the Academic Resource Center at least three days in advance of the preferred test date.
- Inform Rebecca Bloechle of any special instructions.
- ARC staff will follow up with the student test-taker to confirm the appointment.
- When the test is complete, ARC staff will email the instructor to pick up the exam.
- The ARC will only keep an exam on file for 10 days. After 10 days, the instructor will be informed that the student did not take the test and will be asked to pick up the exam.