Do you need to:
- Choose a college major or determine a direction for graduate studies?
- Develop a clearer understanding of skills, strengths, interests and giftedness?
- Identify a career path to pursue after college?
With the cost of education these days, it makes sense to make your investment count! Professional career testing and coaching can help you make the decisions that will prepare you not only to experience educational and career success, but to live God's calling for your life!
Here are some of the benefits of career testing and counseling:
- Identify key aspects of your unique, God-given design using proven professional career tests and specialized inventories.
- Quickly identify the types of careers that best match your interests.
- Utilize an easy, efficient approach to explore the right career areas.
- Learn about education/training requirements, job outlook, and salary information.
- Discover which college majors best fit your interests.
- Learn how to get first hand information about career paths so you can eliminate the risk of choosing the wrong career path.
While the Center for Career and Life Calling has a variety of career assessments that can be completed, one of the key standardized assessments recommended is the Strong Interest Inventory. This widely respected, effective career planning tool can help you to make fulfilling career choices.
Here is a sample profile:
Please note: All freshman and transfer students take the Strong Interest Inventory in the first year class LA 103 (College, Career & Calling). If you are a sophomore through senior and desire career testing and counseling assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org