If you are experiencing uncontrollable suicidal thoughts/urges and/or any other physical or psychological emergency please call one of the following immediately:
- Campus Safety available 24/7
- 734-995-7502 (office)
- 734-358-1340 (cell)
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 1-800-273-8255 (1-800-273-TALK).
- Text the Crisis line 741741 (text with a trained counselor 24/7)
- Call 911 or go to your nearest hospital.
Psychiatric Emergency Services, University of Michigan Hospital:
1500 E Medical Center Dr,
Ann Arbor, MI 48109