The Zimmerman Library provides print and electronic resources for students, faculty and staff.
- 26 computer workstations on the main floor
- Wireless access on all three floors for laptop users and other electronic devices
- The Academic Resource Center (ARC)
- Training and Testing Center (TTC)
- The Computer Science Lab
- Quiet study areas
- Group study rooms
Fall Library Hours
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 am - 12:00 am
- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sunday 2:00 pm - 12:00 am
Got a Question? Just Ask...
For assistance with library resources or services, you can reach a librarian by phone during business hours at 734-995-7454, or by submitting an Online Reference Request. A librarian will respond to your online request as soon as possible during the business day it is received.
For immediate assistance, a reference librarian is available by phone at 734.995.7320 during these hours:
- Monday-Thursday 8am-12am
- Friday 8am-5pm
- Saturday 9am-4pm
- Sunday 2pm-12am