2016 Camp Dates and Times
Sunday, June 19, 2016 from 2pm-6pm
Monday, June 20 - Friday, June 24, 2016 from 9am-4:30pm
- Provide an opportunity for intermediate through advanced flutists to learn more about the flute
- Improve technique, practice habits, and musicianship
- Make music with others in both flute ensembles and flute choirs
- Be inspired to reach new musical goals
- Flute techniques
- Expressive musicality
- Development of rhythmic skills
- Sight reading
- Music theory and history as it relates to the flute
Who can Attend?
This camp is for intermediate through advanced level flutists of any age with at least 2 years of playing experience. Unfortunately, our camp is not for beginners. Flutists should have a minimum range of 2 1/2 octaves, be able to play 16th notes, and be familiar with a variety of articulation patterns.