Concordia University Middle School Music Camp is designed for students entering grades 7 through 9 (2016-17). The purpose of the camp is to provide a summer enrichment event to help students further develop musical skills.
Camp Dates and Times
CUAA’s Middle School Music Camp will run from Sunday, July 23 through Friday, July 28, 2016.
Sunday, July 23 - Friday, July 28, 2017
Campers can select from two options:
- Day Camp option (8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday): $300
- Overnight Camp option (Check in on Sunday at 4pm; check out on Friday): $375
- Overnight campers will stay in the CUAA dormitories; camp counselors will be assigned to each of the dormitories in use.
- Evening activities will be open to overnight campers only.
All campers will participate in two ensembles, and can participate in one of three tracks:
- Band and Choir
- Band only (participate in handbell ensemble or guitar ensemble as second ensemble)
- Choir only (participate in handbell or guitar ensemble as second ensemble)
NOTE: Students signing up for one of the Band tracks must have at least one year of instruction completed on their primary instrument. No previous experience is necessary to participate in the handbell or guitar ensembles.