Concordia University Ann Arbor is an active and integral part of our community. We offer many partnerships to community members and local businesses and organizations who, in turn, help the University accomplish its mission.
- Events and Presentations: CUAA sponsors many activities on our Ann Arbor campus that are open to the public, ranging from women’s luncheons to fine arts and athletic offerings.
- Internships: Employers throughout the area appreciate the difference between interns from CUAA and other schools. They recognize the value of a faith-based education and how it prepares students for work in the outside world.
- Community Service: CUAA students working with local churches, health care, businesses, and civic groups to mentor, tutor, coach and assist. Our students combine the knowledge and enthusiasm to make a significant contribution to any organization.
- Adjunct Instructors: CUAA believes working professionals add a valuable dimension to the total educational experience. We offer opportunities for community members to share their knowledge and in turn, sharpen their own professional skills.
- Concordia on the Road: We take the Concordia message out into the community through our Concordia Sundays at churches, our state-wide and national alumni and friend events, and exhibiting at conferences and conventions.
We invite you to learn more about a mutually beneficial relationship with Concordia University Ann Arbor and hopefully join us for one of our activities!