Dear Concordia Cardinals,
God’s peace to you as we wrap up the second week of this spring semester. I continue to believe that we all like to know what’s happening in our “neighborhood” – and CUAA is our collective neighborhood. Therefore, I’m committed to communicating often and transparently with you as we continue to journey through this semester.
COVID by the numbers – 02-05-21
- 5 positive active cases (5 students + 0 employees) connected to our campus community (this number is updated each morning on our website).
- NO students who have tested positive are in our residence halls.
- 26 students are in quarantine.
Critical actions and next steps
- Complete the Daily Symptom Tracker. This is the first step in our COVID mitigation strategy. I trust it’s a habit for all of us; let’s continue to stay strong and consistent.
- Celebrate and learn during this Black History Month. As a campus community, this is a most significant month. During the month of February, we recognize, celebrate, and honor the impact of black history. Check out everything happening! Don’t forget about the MLK Book Drive; you still have some time to make a difference. I’d like to especially thank our Black Student Union, the Office of Multicultural Engagement, and Student Events for their leadership.
- Attend the Student Town Hall with campus leaders. On Monday night, February 8th at 9:30 p.m., the Student Government Association is hosting a Town Hall for students to share questions, comments, and concerns directly to campus leaders. This is a great opportunity for your voice to be heard! You can also submit your questions beforehand via SGA’s Instagram account.
Have a great weekend. Be safe and be well.
Rev Dr. Ryan Peterson
Vice President of Administration
Office of the President
Categories: Faculty / Staff Students