Concordia’s Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction with an Early Childhood ZS (General and Special Education) Endorsement program prepares teachers who are able to support and advance every child’s growth and well-being by strengthening candidates’ readiness to:
Admission Requirements for MSCI and Early Childhood ZS (General and Special Education) Endorsement
- Teaching certificate in Elementary Education in the State of Michigan
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 for full acceptance
- GRE scores are not required
How to Apply
- Fill out the application: www.cuaa.edu/apply
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- One page essay describing your reason for obtaining this degree
- Resume of your education and employment experience
- Two recommendations that address your potential for success in the program
- All official transcripts leading to your bachelor’s degree
- If you have completed graduate level classes and wish to have them evaluated for possible transfer, please submit these transcripts to Marilyn.Meell@cuaa.edu.
Start Dates and Format
- January 2017 – Seated at Concordia University Ann Arbor Campus, 4090 Geddes Rd.
- August 2017– Seated at Concordia University Ann Arbor Campus, 4090 Geddes Rd.
Questions?Julie Edler, Graduate Education Outreach Coordinator