Be a leader and make a difference in today’s high schools, colleges, and universities.
Concordia’s Student Personnel Administration in Higher Education (SPAHE) prepares graduate students in mind, body, and spirit through a program grounded in student affairs theory and practice applied from a Christian perspective.
Credit hours required
34 with thesis completion seminar
CUAA’s MS in Student Personnel Administration in Higher Education prepares school administrators to bring a faith-based approach to their positions in such areas as residence life, student activities, career services, admissions, academic advising, diversity, and others.
In our SPAHE program you will:
- Learn from your peers
- Study the basics of student affairs administration
- Strengthen servant-leadership skills
- Learn how generational, social, racial, ethnic, and religious diversity impacts the campus environment
- Understand the legal issues that arise between public and private institutions and their governing boards, administrators, faculty, student affairs staff, and governmental bodies
- Explore higher education law, the role of law on campus, and the relationship between the law and the work in student affairs and athletics
Our program offers two tracks:
- Student Affairs Administration
- Athletic Administration
In our SPAHE program you’ll benefit from:
- Practical experience you can immediately use in the workplace
- Classes taught by practicing student affairs professionals
- Internships that transform theory into practice
- Evening and summer classes designed for working professionals
- Possible graduate assistantships in CUAA departments
- Networking while you learn
- Accepted by the Higher Learning Commission
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
Please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at: email@example.com or (734) 995-7527.