Concordia is looking for individuals to help make A Manor Christmas successful. There are plenty of ways to get involved, including acting as a docent or greeter during the event, offering your musical skills as entertainment for the evening, and helping spread the word among your church and friend groups.
Click Here to Volunteer
For more information, or to volunteer, email us at ManorChristmas@cuaa.edu
Festival of Trees
Showcase your organization, business, school or church by participating in the Festival of Trees. This unique collection of tabletop Christmas trees, displayed in the Manor Ballroom, will be available for purchase.
For more information, or to volunteer, email us at ManorChristmas@cuaa.edu to sign up.
A Manor Christmas is not possible without the financial support of generous individuals like you. Please consider supporting this inaugural event through sponsorships or gifts-in-kind. We extend our thanks to those who have already committed their support.
- Church Extension Fund of Michigan
- Excellence Sponsor: Church Extension Fund of Michigan
- In-Kind: Steve’s Sign
- MLive Media Group, Quest Productions
- St. Joseph Mercy Health System
- Star of the West Milling Company
- Steve’s Signs
- Supporter Circle: Wellspring Lutheran Services
- Tree Lighting Sponsor: Star of the West Milling Company
- Wellspring Lutheran Services