CUAA’s General Business major prepares you for a broad range of career opportunities. You’ll learn transferable skills in marketing, finance, economics, business law, and human resources that prepare you to navigate the inner workings of any firm or organization. From there, the possibilities to craft your own future are only limited by your imagination.
The CUAA Advantage
A CUAA degree in General Business offers you:
- The flexibility to craft a program of study that meets your career goals
- A curriculum that integrates Christian values and delivers an education of the whole person; mind, body and spirit
- A maximum class size of 30 students
- Educators committed to your success
- Coursework that combines business insight, communication skills and ethical values
- Internships that offer real-world business or non-profit experience in your area of interest
- Ethical values that strengthen leadership skills
Years to complete: 4
Are you ready to customize a business major that meets your individual career goals? CUAA’s Haab School of Business offers an extensive range of electives to choose from when crafting your General Business degree.
Learning outcomes in our General Business program vary based on the liberal arts and business electives you select. From information technology to servant leadership to social entrepreneurship, the learning outcomes are as vast and diverse as our curriculum.
- Business analyst
- Customer service manager
- Project manager
- Sales manager
- Business owner
Looking for an Internship?
CUAA’s MBA program includes 11 areas of study, including Management, International Business, and Public Administration.
As a business major, you’ll complete a three-part curriculum that includes a liberal arts core and a business core. General Business majors then complete 24 credits including a minimum of 9 credits of business electives, 12 credits of liberal arts electives, and an internship appropriate to your area of study. See our course catalog to review your options, or talk with an admission advisor to discuss the possibilities that interest you.
- Computer Science
- Human Resource Management
Recommended High School Prep
- Lab Science
- Social Studies
- Foreign Language