Criminal Justice Management graduates make our communities safer and better places to live. If making a positive influence is something that interests you, consider enrolling today! Students learn exciting topics including criminal law, crime causation, justice system, public policy, and much more.
The CUAA Advantage
A CUAA degree in criminal justice management offers you:
- A basic foundation in national, state, and local government
- An introduction to law enforcement and the court system
- Courses that cover managerial and operational issues in criminal justice
- Accelerated Bachelor's, Associate's, and Certificates available.
- Available at all accelerated center locations and online
Our Criminal Justice Management Policy program you’ll study:
- The ethical problems faced by criminal justice workers
- Criminal psychology
- The American court system, justice system and its public policies
- Criminal investigation processes like interviewing, crime scene analysis, and collection of evidence
- The law relating to arrests, searches, and seizures by law enforcement
- The rules of evidence and courtroom procedures
This baccalaureate degree program will help prepare you for a career in:
- Court administration
- Custodial and community-based corrections
- Intelligence operations
- Law enforcement
- Probation and parole
- Security management
Not to mention, an outstanding foundation for future study at graduate or law school.
Our curriculum includes required classes such as Criminal Investigations, Forensic Investigations, and more! See our course catalog for details.