Marketing is about finding and keeping customers. In CUAA’s Marketing program you’ll learn to balance the right-brain creative skills and left-brain strategic abilities every marketing professional needs to be successful. You’ll learn to analyze customer behavior, create meaningful messages, and build long-term customer relationships that lead to brand loyalty.
The CUAA Advantage
A CUAA degree in Marketing offers you:
- Coursework that combines business insight, communication skills and ethical values
- Faculty committed to the success of each and every student
- Small class sizes that ensure individual attention
- A personalized academic plan, complete with an internship so you can hit the ground running in your first job
- A foundation for becoming the next generation of leaders, change agents and entrepreneurs
- Christian values integrated into a curriculum that educates the whole person in mind, body and spirit
Years to complete: 4
CUAA’s Marketing program offers you the opportunity to create a curriculum that builds your understanding of the central marketing elements critical to any organization’s success. Coursework is comprised of three parts: our core liberal arts curriculum, the Haab School of Business core curriculum, and specialized classes in Marketing.
Our Marketing program will teach you how to:
- Perform market research to gather information
- Design, price, advertise, sell and distribute a product
- Visualize and prepare ad campaign copy and layout
- Design and maintain a website
- Use public relations to promote and manage public perception
- Ethically engage and interact with the public
- Marketing manager
- Account executive
- Public relations manager
- Market researcher
- Advertising director
- Retail sales manager
CUAA’s MBA program includes a concentration in Marketing along with 10 other areas of study.
Our curriculum includes coursework in advertising and promotion, marketing management, e-commerce, and public relations. See our course catalog for a complete class listing.
- Mass Communication
Recommended High School Prep
- Social Studies
- Lab Science
- Foreign Language