International students who have been accepted to the university may choose to defer/postpone their entry to a different term. In order to defer your acceptance, please complete the following form below.

Once you submit the Deferral Request form, the Concordia International Center will send you an updated acceptance letter and an updated I-20 (if you have submitted the necessary items).

Deferral Request

Please note: If you applied over one calendar year ago, you must submit a new online application. If you have completed additional studies at a different university since you last applied, you must submit the official transcripts to the Concordia International Center. The mailing address for official transcripts is below:

Mailing address

ATTN: Concordia International Center
Concordia University Wisconsin
12800 N Lake Shore Dr.
Mequon, WI 53097


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out:
Phone: +1 262-243-4455