The Concordia Guild welcomes individuals, couples, and organizations to become members. The mission of the Concordia Guild is to provide service, fellowship, financial support and outreach to support Concordia students’ development in mind, body, and spirit for service to Christ in the Church and the world.
Accomplishing our Mission
- Yearly scholarships for professional church workers
- Providing "Love Gifts” ordered by loved ones for our students (special occasion cakes, fruit baskets, flowers, balloon bouquets, survival kits)
- Sponsoring service projects that benefit the campus community
- Supporting student ministry events on campus
- Socializing with fellow friends of Concordia University Ann Arbor
- Praying for our University, the students, and staff