Dear Concordia Families,
The campus Bookstore is committed to making the best possible shopping experiences for our students, parents, staff, faculty and the general public for the 2020-21 school year. The formats of the available instructional materials are set on a course-by-course basis, and not all formats are available for each course.
The purchase options for textbooks include new, used, rental, and eBooks.
Due to COVID-19, there will be a limited of 10 people allowed into the Bookstore at a time. Therefore, to avoid any delayed or wait time, please place your Fall textbooks order online at cuwshop.com and have them shipped to your home address. Orders can be shipped to your home address, in-store pick up or curbside pick up. During the week of Freshman move-in and first week of classes are two of our busiest times; expected wait time is approximately 10 - 45 minutes for in-store pick up and curbside pick-up.
The Bookstore will open on Monday, August 3rd.
The Bookstore is open from 9:00AM - 5:00PM Monday – Thursday; 9:00AM – 3:00PM Friday; and 11:00AM- 3:00PM Saturday.
Hours will be extended during back to school week. Check the Bookstore website for updated hours.
- Step 1:
- Go to my.cuw.edu
- Sign in
- Click on Student Tab
- Scroll down and look for “My Books”
- Select the Term
- Step 2 (if Step 1 is not working):All print, ebooks, and other materials are available through our website, cuwshop.com. You will need your student’s schedule in order to find the correct materials.
- Click on the Find your Textbooks and Course Materials box
- From the Select your Program drop down menu select your location.
- From the Select your Term drop down menu select FALL 2020
- Departments and course numbers will appear as they do on your student’s schedule. Choose section “All.”
- Step 3:You will be asked to choose between New and Used texts. Used texts are less expensive and are given the priority for sale unless otherwise indicated on your order. However, in some instances, "New" texts are the only option available.
- Step 4:The Concordia Book List will indicate if your text is print or digital in the column titles “Ebook or Print”
IMPORTANT: Students will receive specific instructions from their instructors on how to access and download ebooks. Please do not access or download before the first day of school. Once an ebook code is redeemed or opened, it is non-refundable.
- Step 5:Three options:
- Orders will be shipped to your home via UPS for a fee of $7.50, please allow 3 -7 business days to receive your orders
- Curbside Pick Up (Expected wait time is approximately 10-45 minutes), follow instructions on your order confirmation
- In-Store Pick UP (Expected wait time is approximately 10-45 minutes), follow Bookstore signage for In-Store Pick Up
Please email us: Bookstore@cuw.edu
Elizabeth Polzin, EdD
Assistant Vice President of Academics