The Pre-Healthcare Professionals Club’s (PHPC) purpose is to guide, direct, and teach undergraduate students about appropriate healthcare careers that match up with their scientific and social interests and passions. Through this process PHPC helps further the preparation of skilled physicians, therapists, and other trained healthcare workers for the service to Christ, the Church, and the World.
• Kelsi Anderson; Faculty Adviser; firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jamie Schaub; President; email@example.com
• Andrew Koerkel; Vice President; Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tyler Smith; Secretary; email@example.com
• Alyssa Moulds; Servant Event Coordinator; firstname.lastname@example.org