Dear Concordia colleagues,
God’s peace to each of you. As colleagues and partners in our shared Concordia mission, please know you have been and continue in my daily prayers. In the midst of the crisis, our God is in control. He is always good and always faithful.
This e-mail is meant to inform and clarify. The information we are receiving is fluid, as you know. Therefore, please note the following:
You received an email on Tuesday from Kim Masenthin regarding business processes, including the mail room.
- For the Ann Arbor campus, in regards to the Accounts Payable process, please note your electronic submissions should be sent to Kristen Wuckert (Kristen.Wuckert@cuaa.edu), not Laura Prahl. If you do not have access to scanning from home for AP purposes, you can send a picture by email as well to Kristen.
- The courier to the Wisconsin campus will go out once a week (on Mondays).
- Regarding Ann Arbor campus mail, please note the following:
- Mail and packages will continue to be delivered to CUAA.
- Barb Walther will be sorting and logging in packages and mail to make ready for pickup.
- Mail will not be delivered to offices. If Faculty/Staff need to retrieve mail or packages, please email Barb (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make arrangements for pickup. Other staff will be assisting Barb as needed.
- If you have mail to be sent out, please bring to the Academic office and Barb Walther will process it.
- I regret to share that our Employee Appreciation Dinner on April 16 has been postponed. We will look for another meaningful way to celebrate together at the appropriate time.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions. I’m deeply grateful for each of you and your love and care for our students and one another.
Blessings in Christ,
Rev. Dr. Ryan Peterson
Vice President of Administration
Office of the President