General information

To apply for financial aid, a FAFSA MUST be completed for every academic year. Concordia University’s school code is 00247.

Once you have submitted a completed FAFSA, satisfied all financial aid requirements, accepted into a degree-seeking program, and registered in classes, the Financial Aid Office will receive notification and begin packaging a financial aid award for the intended academic year.

Be sure to complete any forms you may receive from the Financial Aid Office. All forms needed for financial aid are available online through this website, in the Financial Aid Office, or at your Adult Accelerated Center.

Financial Aid Forms

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Financial Aid Office. We will be glad to assist you!

Assistance available

Grants / outside assistance

  • Federal Pell Grant – Federal grant based on financial need. A FAFSA must be completed to determine eligibility.
  • Employer Reimbursement – Please check with your employer
  • Federal Veterans Benefits – Certificates of Eligibility may be obtained from the Federal Veteran Administration Offices where the records are kept. Please click here for more information.

Student loans

  • Federal loans

    • Federal Direct Subsidized Loan – Based on financial need and grade level. Interest is paid by the federal government while student is actively taking classes. A FAFSA must be completed to determine eligibility.
    • Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan – Additional loan source. Interest begins accruing as soon as loan is disbursed. A FAFSA must be completed to determine eligibility.
    • For more information on the federal loans, please click here.
  • Alternative loans

    • Alternative Student Loan – This is a loan in the student’s name with a credit worthy co-signer. Below is a list of all active student loan companies that have completed student loans for Concordia University.
List of Lenders