How to Accept Your Award Letter

Award Letter Instructions

Financial Assistance

Outside Scholarshipps - Follow the link for an outside scholarship search engine designed specifically for Graduate students. 

Federal Direct Stafford Student Loan Program - enables students to borrow federally insured loans through Concordia University. 

Graduate Assistant - Periodically, positions are posted with the Graduate Office. This position allows a graduate student the opportunity to work for the University in a variety of areas for a stipend. Please contact the department for which you are interested in working to inquire of available Graduate Assistantships. 

Veterans Educational Assistance - Concordia University is an approved educational institution at which students may receive veteran's benefits. Veterans should check with their local V.A. office for more information. 

Employer Tuition Reimbursement - Concordia University works with employers to aid students with tuition reimbursement.

Uncommon Scholarships

New scholarships that range from $150-$500 per three-credit course! Click here to learn more.

Application Process

Students must complete the FAFSA. After the student enrolls for classes an award letter will be& mailed to the student to accept or decline. Aid will disburse after the first week of classes or after the first assignment is submitted for E-learning students.