CUW Application for Financial Assistance Not Required

Application for Non-Need Financial Assistance

Students who do not file FAFSA must complete this form (Scholarship only applicants).

Parent/Graduate Plus Application

PLUS loans are federal loans that graduate or professional students and parents of dependent undergraduate students can use to help pay for college or career school. PLUS loans can help pay for education expenses not covered by other financial aid.

Click here to apply for a PLUS loan online.

Verification Worksheet

This is not required unless you have been selected for verification after results of FAFSA are received. If you are selected for verification, you will need to submit a copy of your last federal tax transcript using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to the Financial Aid Office. Dependent students must also submit a signed copy of their federal income tax transcript (if they filed) AND a signed copy of parents Federal income tax transcript.

NOTE: Please review your portal to determine which worksheet you need to complete.



Parent/Graduate Plus Application

Cash Release Forms

Other Forms