Application for Financial Assistance Not Required
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- FSA ID
- 2015-2016 FAFSA on the Web Worksheet
- 2015-2016 Paper FAFSA
(This form should be printed out and mailed to the Department of Education, this process will take several weeks and may delay your aid, students are encouraged to apply online)
Application for Non-Need Financial Assistance
Students who do not file FAFSA must complete this form (Scholarship only applicants).
It is not required unless selected for verification after results of FAFSA are received. If you are selected for verification, you will also need to submit a SIGNED copy of your last federal tax transcript (ordered from the IRS web site) to the Financial Aid Office. Dependent students must also submit a signed copy of parents Federal income tax transcript.
As of 2013-2014, student's selected for verification will be required to fill out one of five different worksheets. Please review your portal to determine which worksheet you need to complete.
NOTE: If you cannot appear in person, please complete Appendix A in lieu of the Identity and Statement of Education Purpose Section on the worksheet (applicable only to those required to complete V4 or V5).
- 2016-2017 Verification Appendix A
- 2016-2017 Worksheet 1
- 2016-2017 Worksheet 4
- 2016-2017 Worksheet 5
- 2016-2017 Worksheet 6
Parent/Graduate Plus Application
- Parent Plus Basic Booklet
- PARENT/GRAD PLUS APPLICATION (paper application to print out and mail/fax to FA office)
- Apply for a PLUS loan ONLINE
Cash Release Forms
- LCMS District Application
- District Financial Aid Application
- Michigan District Pastoral Verification Form
- Private Christian School Teacher Grant
- Consortium Agreement Form
- Joyful Response Plan Enrollment Form
- Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- Employee Tuition Waiver Form
- SAP Appeal Form
- FERPA Release Form