Individual Graduate Course Registration Procedure:
To take an individual graduate course:
- Go to www.cuaa.edu
- Click “Apply” in the upper right hand corner.
- Click “Create an Account.”
- Click “Create Your Non-Degree Account”
- Under Academic Ambitions, select I intend to enroll as a “Continuing Education (Graduate Education Only)”
- Under Anticipated Entry Term, select intended semester
- Under “Please select a license or course(s):” select “Individual Education Courses”
- Select Campus Location
- Fill out account information and password
- Click “Create Account”
- Follow instructions as prompted to fill out your application.