Introducing the CUAA School of Nursing!
We’re excited to offer a new bachelors in nursing degree that prepares students with the critical skills to improve the health and lives of our communities. We prepare students with values, ethics, and a Christ-Centered education that will serve them well in their careers as nurse practitioners.
With the acquisition of the Concordia North Building, we have a state-of-the-art facility for students to learn the competencies needed for success in a clinical setting.
The curriculum in the BSN program has over 25 years of success in preparing students to be skilled patient care providers.
Be the first to know more!
Concordia University Ann Arbor is a Lutheran higher education community committed to helping students develop in mind, body, and spirit for service to Christ in the Church and the world.
The CUAA School of Nursing’s vision is to be a premier, Christ-Centered school that is known for developing students into highly-skilled, professional, nurse leaders who serve in diverse communities in an ever-changing healthcare environment to improve health outcomes.
The School of Nursing is dedicated to providing a rigorous Christ-Centered education that develops and inspires highly skilled professionals who are prepared to serve by promoting health and healing with excellence, integrity and compassion.
- Faith is integrated in all courses and academic programs.
- A liberal arts foundation paired with medical and scientific principles.
- Learn leadership skills to improve patient care.
- Make use of informatics and health care technology.
- Learn the latest health care policies for patient advocacy.
- Work in an inter-professional health care environment to improve patient outcomes.
- Use knowledge of prevention and community health to help individuals and the broader population.
- Advance professional values and workplace professionalism.
- Perform job duties at high levels, reflective of the quality of education received.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing at Concordia University Ann Arbor is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington DC 20036, 202-887-6791. The program is accredited until December 31, 2024.